Monday, April 1, 2013

I love my 2 companions


Well hello beautiful Mother:) Happy Easter:) I love the resurection! What glorious news it is! 

So let me just tell you how much I love my 2 companions. Sister Soe is the hardest working missionary I know and also the happiest missionary I know. I have never worked harder on my mission and I have also never been happier. WE ARE SO BUSY and we are falling in love with everyone we meet!!!!!!!! Seriously! This week has been such a blessing from the Lord! We have met so many new people that we will hopefully be teaching this coming week. One girl we met was a referral from another investigator and she is my age and in Korea that is a big deal. If you are the same age you are automatically best friends. I love it. So we are best friends. She does oil painting and so we will be going to her shop to do a lesson and look at her paintings. I am so excited! Oh I love this work!!

So Dee is still at the MTC? When will her visa come?  I thought she was there so I already sent all her letters and package to Australia so I am really hoping she will make it  there soon. Ha ha. Also have you gotten yours and Bubba's birthday presents? Let me know when that comes. Love you.

I am glad you and Samantha had a lot of fun at YW conference! It truly is amazing experience to stand and support our Heavenly Fathers servant, the Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I truly love him and look up to him for being the man that he is, having the faith that he has and the love he has for us. He feels gods Love for us and that is why he serves us! I love it.

Sister Ume got the gift of the Holy Ghost and also we had an investigator and her daughter come to church! Miracles every day! WE had another lesson with Ume and she was having a really hard time with school. She broke into tears because school is just really hard right now. WE all shared our testimony that with the gift of the holy ghost, she can find comfort, peace, love and rest. Life is hard, but through doing what the spirit guides us to do (read scriptures, pray, follow Christ, go to church, etc)we can find rest from our troubles!!!!!! She has such a tender heart! I love her!

I have had many miracles this week where I have been able to speak the language. My companions are REALLY helping me and loving me.  We not only work, we have fun doing the work. We always freak out after lessons where the spirit was as thick as thick and we just get so excited and so happy that our investigators can feel the spirit. Sadly this week has been hard for our investigators. Though we are working really hard, so is satan...... and WE can see it. But this is the Lords work and we are seeing more miracles than doubts so it is truly a blessing.

Sorry this weeks e-mail was a little short but I want you to know I love you and that I am so happy. I am so thankful to be working this hard. Mom, we are seriously working our butts off and we are seeing miracles because of it. Not only are we working hard, but we are being so so obedient. We have testimonies that if we are obedient and work hard, God will trust us to teach more of his amazing children!!!!!!!! And it is true, he has been putting more of his children in our path. I am so thankful!

I love you to the moon and back.
Love Collie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment